History of school
The oldest information about this school come from 1915. First
teacher was Wacława Pniewska. School place was rented from
landlords. The Second World War interrupted constructing of school.
Learnig started again 20th November 1939. From 1940 organized secret
teaching. Regular teaching was conducting to 1944. After the war in
new school year in 1947/1948 the school bell welcomed children in
the new building. First head teacher of this school was Karol
Hercman. The next enlargement was in years 1995-1998. To the old
building joined the new one. There was 4 classes with offices and
back areas, canteen with dining-room and day-room, modern toilets,
gym with back area and central heating. On 23rd August
1997 was ceremonial opening and ordain school after the extension
and modernisation. On 26th September 1997 gave gym to
use and from June 2007 sports fields and play-ground.